Help Desk TechnicianToronto
Netex is a leading technology solutions provider that serves a broad range of medium to large clients across North America. Our teams are innovating, building and generating solutions through technology that allow our clients to thrive in their industry.
We know at Netex that empowering people and businesses to evolve will support us in achieving our mission to ‘provide dependable services that foster long lasting relationships”. As we expand supporting more businesses to thrive, we know that focusing on our people and supporting them to succeed is the only way to move the company and our partners forward.
Our people learn new things and tackle new projects every day, there’s never a dull moment at Netex! We’re looking for individuals who are able to thrive in an ever-changing and exciting environment.
About your role
We’re looking for dedicated and versatile people with a passion for solving tough problems with our client’s success as your top priority. We love building long lasting and loyal relationships with everyone we meet. Ensuring our client’s experience with Netex and their technology is seamless, giving them peace of mind and the ability to focus on what is important for them.
A few things we want you to have:
- 1+ years of experience as a help desk technician
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English
It would be nice if you had experience with:
- Troubleshooting skills for Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10 Pro
- How to identify hardware failures for computer equipment
- Able to swap out a hard drive or RAM
- Passion for your industry by following latest trends and technology
How you thrive here:
- Education opportunities to further develop your skills
- Opportunities to learn with members of our teams
- We love food and team building, so snacks are always around
- Opportunity to innovate and solve complex issues
- We are a family
This is how you will be spending your time:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
At Netex, we are committed to creating and supporting an equitable, barrier- free and accessible environment where everyone feels valued, respected and supported. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage everyone to apply to our job postings and please don’t hesitate to advise us if you require any accommodations to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
To learn more about Netex, check out our website https://www.netexenterprises.com/